As part of the implementation UNIKUL helped AKA to implement the General Ledger, Cash Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and Fee Management modules. The above modules were implemented for three schools in India, Kenya and Mozambique using the Global template model. A4th company AU was also added.
UNIKUL was associated with all aspects of this initiative from program inception, program definition & project management to execution.
At the start the ERP was setup for the academy in Hyderabad and tested for 2 months. It was then replicated quickly across Mozambique and Kenya (Maputo and Mombasa) .The Data migration and actual Production related activities started after a quick training in another 3 months.
Project Implementation approach used :
- The FRD was created and approved in 1 month time
- Then the team did configuration and setup with sample master data for the Hyderabad location. This was done in another 2 weeks.
- UAT was done soon after this from where we got the customization and development requirements. Training was conducted for the users during the UAT.
- The customization and report development were completed in about 1 month time
- Go Live activities were completed during this time. A new company was setup, master data was created and updated and opening balances uploaded. This was done at the end of 3rd month.
1 Database with 5 companies (3 academies, AU and a consolidation company)- the other 3 regions (Maputo, Mombasa, France) was also handled in the same way by the same set of consultants in a parallel (new company, master data and balance upload) . Consolidation company for all 3 academies was also created Using Unikul’s Student Lifecycle Management Software – Campus Dynamix, the client was not only able to resolve the existing problems but also find automate almost all the student related activities on campus.
As a result of adoption of Campus Dynamix, the Global University is now able to:
- Map and configure diverse requirements with multiple entities and partners. The customizable feature of Campus Dynamix-SLCM solution allows the user to accommodate a host of different customer requests, and business rules can be configured at ease.
- Generate reports as per user requirements, in the required formats.
- An easy-to-read dashboard with all user-specific KPIs, visible at a glance to the user
- Optimization of time and resources
- An error-free student management system that can be relied upon for reports and audits
- An SLCM system based on Dynamic Master Setup that is built for future enhancement